Wednesday 5 May 2010

Pre-Election blues


Anyone else think that Cameron looks like a 1980's vampire in that photo?







Election day tomorrow! How exciting! Or, more realistically, how boring. Probably going to be a hung parliament, at least I hope so... To be honest, I'm fine with anything other than a Tory majority. I would feel so ashamed (more so than usual) to be British if that slimy, shiny man was our Prime Minister. Anyway that's it really... I just wanted to post that photo cause I thought it was funny.

1 comment:

  1. LOL every photo I see of him I despise him a bit more :P

    Yeah, tbh if its a hung parliament, labour or lib dem i'm happy. Even if everyones hatin on labour atm they're no where near as bad as tories!! Have you seen the new bnp flyers? they're hilariously bad x

    ReplyDelete